Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you! This page is here to inform you about the information we keep and your rights as a customer!
The information we keep about you.
If you have booked a trip with us, we keep some information about you in order to be able to service you. The information we keep is:
- The language version of the site you used when you booked
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- The number of adults/children/toddlers booked
- When you booked
- When you're going
- Any remarks you made in the comment field during the booking
- Any addons you purchased while booking
- The transactional data around your payment - of course we don't have access to your actual card details
We keep the data for up to three years. After this, we anonymize the data and keep the anonymized data for another two years for statistics and reporting purposes.
Cookies and sharing.
- We use a simple so-called session-cookie while you're on the site. This is merely to help the site keep track of where you are in the booking flow.
- The site uses Google Analytics for user statistics purposes.
- If you booked your trip through an agent, the agent will also have access to your booking data
- No other data is being shared
- You have a right to receive a report containing the details of the data that we keep on you.
- You have the right to have any inaccurate data corrected
- You also have a right to have your data anonymized before the three years have passed (But not before your trip).
If you wish for one of these actions, please contact our friendly webmaster at email@example.com, using the email address you used in your booking or with us. If you no longer have access to that email address, please provide some other proof of ID.
If you have any other questions, please just let us know!